Serving size for 1 person
Chef Na’s Red Curry Paste
Optional Vegetables; Broccoli, carrot, pumpkin, cauliflower, mushroom, green bean and eggplant cut into bite-size pieces
Holy basil (or Thai basil)
Kaffir lime leaves
Red or Green Chilies slice (optional)
- Heat a saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil and sauté Chef Na’s Red Curry Paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in water, bring to boil, then add soy sauce and coconut sugar. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer 3-5 minutes or until vegetable are cooked, until the liquid has reduced slightly and the flavours have melded together. This curry should be a little thick and hot-if you like hotter add some more chilies.
- Stir in holy basil or Thai basil and Kaffir lime leave.
- Garnish with sliced red chilies. Serve with steam rice and enjoy your culinary creation!
For more recipes please link to:
Facebook: Chef Na’s Plant-Based Kitchen