Serving size for 1 person
Coconut oil or Vegetable oil
- Fry 20g of Chef Na’s Aromatic Yellow Curry Paste with 1 tbsp of cooking oil, mashing and stirring often to soften paste.
- Add fresh ginger, extra spices mix and curry powder.
- Add 100g of coconut cream and 1.5 cup of water, stir and bring to the boil.
- Add potatoes bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer about 8-10 minutes, until the potatoes are cook and liquid has reduced slightly and the flavours have melded together.
- Add tofu and cherry tomatoes, stir gently cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Season with 1 tbsp of soy sauce and 1 tsp of coconut sugar.
- Garnish with fried shallots. Serve and enjoy!
For more recipes please link to:
Facebook: Chef Na’s Plant-Based Kitchen