Serving size for 1 person
Egyptian Spinach Noodles (1 piece)
1. Cook Egyptian Spinach Noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, remove, drain and refresh in iced water. Place the noodles in a colander and set-aside.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-to-high heat in a frying pan.
3. Add garlic and onions and stir-fry for 30 seconds until fragrant.
4. Add fried tofu and vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute or until the vegetables are cooked and then season with soy sauce.
5. Add the cooked Egyptian Spinach noodle and Chef Na’s Pad Thai Sauce. Toss for 2 minutes or until all the sauce has been absorbed by noodles.
6. Add bean sprouts, garlic chives (or spring onion) and toss for another minute.
7. Enhance flavour with crushed roasted peanuts and a slice of lime.
8.Garnish with the chilli flakes and coriander sprigs and serve with lime wedges, bean sprouts and garlic chives. Enjoy your culinary creation!
For more recipes please link to:
Facebook: Chef Na’s Plant-Based Kitchen