Our Plant-Based & Vegan Massaman Curry
Serving size for 1 person
Coconut oil or Vegetable oil
- Heat a saucepan over a medium heat. Add vegetable oil and sauté Chef Na's Massaman Curry Paste and cook, mashing and stirring often to soften paste.
- Add cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves and cloves keep stir well for 30 second.
- Stir in coconut cream and water, bring to boil, then add soy sauce, coconut sugar and tamarind paste. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add potatoes bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer 10 minutes, until the potatoes are cook and liquid has reduced slightly and the flavours have melded together.
- Add tofu and peanuts, stir gently cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- To serve, perfect with rice.
- Garnish with fried shallots. Serve and enjoy your culinary creation!
For more recipes please link to:
Facebook: Chef Na’s Plant-Based Kitchen