Serving size for 1 person
Chef Na’s Red Curry Paste
Roasted Pumpkin and Carrot
Kaffir lime leaves
Red & Green Chilies slice (optional)
1. Heat a saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil and sauté Chef Na’s Red Curry Paste and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in coconut cream and water, bring to boil, then add toasted peanut, soy sauce and coconut sugar. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in Thai basil and Kaffir lime leave.
4. To serve, place the roasted pumpkin and carrot on serving plate. Topped with curry sauce.
5. Garnish with sliced red chilies. Serve and enjoy your culinary creation!
For more recipes please link to:
Facebook: Chef Na’s Plant-Based Kitchen