Serving size for 1 person
Egyptian Spinach Noodles (1 piece)
Cooked according to packet instructions
Chef Na’s Red Curry Paste
Optional Vegetables; Optional Vegetables; Pineapple, carrot, pumpkin, cauliflower and lychee cut into bite-size pieces
Kaffir lime leaves
Green Chilies slice (optional)
1. Cook Egyptian Spinach Noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, remove, drain and refresh in iced water. Place the noodles in a colander and set-aside.
2. Heat a saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil and sauté Chef Na’s Red Curry Paste and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Stir in coconut cream and water, bring to boil, then add soy sauce and coconut sugar. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add vegetables and tofu. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer 2 minutes, until the liquid has reduced slightly and the flavours have melded together.
5. Stir in Thai basil and Kaffir lime leaves.
6. To serve, place the Egyptian spinach noodles in a large serving bowl. Then ladle over the curry until the noodles are fully submerged.
7. Garnish with sliced red chilies. Serve and enjoy your culinary creation!
For more recipes please link to:
Facebook: Chef Na’s Plant-Based Kitchen