Serving size for 1 person
Egyptian Spinach Noodles (1 piece)
Cooked according to packet instructions
Chef Na’s Tom Yum Paste
Optional Vegetables; mushroom, wombok, cabbage,
Cauliflower and broccoli cut into bite-size pieces
Cherry Tomatoes, halved
Coriander sprigs, torn
Fresh chile, halved
1. Cook Egyptian Spinach Noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, remove, drain and refresh in iced water. Place the noodles in a colander and set-aside.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan stir-fry Chef Na’s Tom Yum Paste over medium-high heat for 10 seconds.
3. Add coconut cream and water, bring to boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce and coconut sugar and simmer for another minute.
4. Add vegetables, cherry tomatoes and silken tofu. Gently stir until thoroughly cooked.
5. To serve, place the Egyptian spinach noodles in a large serving bowl. Then ladle over the broth until the noodles are fully submerged and squeeze the lime over the soup.
6. Garnish with fresh coriander and fresh chili. Serve and enjoy your culinary creation!
For more recipes please link to:
Facebook: Chef Na’s Plant-Based Kitchen